We attend SiteGround Marketing Addicts 2019
SiteGround, one of the most popular WordPress hosting, celebrates for the third consecutive year the event "Marketing Addicts". During the event, they spoke about the new internet trends that are coming in 2020, putting the focus of attention on agencies and freelancers.
At IndianWebs we don't miss one. Especially Marketing Addicts is one of the best events of the year. It is focused on agencies specialized in marketing, web design, SEO, social media and electronic commerce in which they showed us about the new challenges and trends in the sector for the year 2020.
The best experts at your fingertips
Founder of WordPress Help, popularizer and tireless blogger of everything related to digital culture. Active member of the WordPress community and administrator of the official WordPress Spain site.
Since 1996 working in IT, the last 12 in the media and electronic commerce. Enterprise Consultant at SiteGround, Business Development Consultant at YITH, CTO of Exprime Viajes y Dormir de Chollo and trainer at Fundación COPE.
Digital Marketing consultant and trainer, specialized in Social Selling and Content Marketing. Teacher in master's and postgraduate courses in digital marketing.
Advertising, graphic designer by training, and has spent two decades working in Advertising - the first 5 years as Copywriter and, the rest, as Creative Director at Double You.
José Ramón Padrón
Country Manager of SiteGround in Spain and particularly hooked on the unique philosophy that characterizes them and that mixes passion, work, fun and devotion for employees and customers. Passionate about customer service and sales for 18 years, focused on hosting and open source in Spain and LatAm.
International consultant and lecturer in persuasive writing with copywriting techniques. Co-founder of Verbum Communication School and author of two best-selling books on business communication.
Ecommerce and Amazon consultant, entangling in online projects since 2.000
Specialist in B2B Search Marketing, e-commerce, influence marketing and has formed marketing teams for companies such as Expedia, T-mobile, Prestashop and Bing.
Consultant specialized in customer service on social networks. Help communicate with HR clients by creating effective strategies to reach their hearts, surprise and retain them.
SEO specialist for large brands in charge of positioning strategies for companies such as Vodafone, DIA or ING.
Entrepreneur, investor and moderator of a debate club. He started out online being one of the first Spanish entrepreneurs on the Internet scene.
Practical knowledge and future trends in a single day
- 09:20 Registration, coffee and pastries
- 09:45 José Ramón Padrón - Presentation of the event
- 10:00 Fernando Puente y Fernando Tellado - The future of WordPress, web technologies, and how upcoming changes will affect you
- 10:45 Sonia Duro - How to sell more on Social Networks thanks to Social Selling?
- 11:30 Rosa Morel - How to be a consistent brand: omnichannel copywriting
- 12:15 Coffee and drinks
- 12:30 Jordi Ordóñez - Amazon: is it right or is it wrong?
- 13:15 Billie tailor - From technology to humanity: without your heart you are only a robot
- 14:00 Cocktail food
- 15:30 Laura Lopez - SEO Yesterday, today and tomorrow!
- 16:15 Emilio Márquez - Brushstrokes of the present and future of digital agencies
- 17:00 Ester Pino - What are my eyes seeing? Visual storytelling
- 17:45 Fernando Angulo - Search and acquisition in 2020: user era
- 18:30 Networking