Position in the company:
How do you define yourself?
- I define myself as a boy committed to my progress and that means that I love learning, exercising, I don't usually waste time and I'm always looking for opportunities to grow and improve my life and the lives of those around me.
How do your friends see you?
- I think my friends see me as a person they can trust because I have always been willing to help them out if they have needed it.
- I love technology, especially software, because I am a very creative person and software development allows me to be. I also love going to the gym, and optimizing my body to have the maximum possible energy. I also like to learn about entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, science, etc ... And everything that is personal improvement.
Blogs you follow
- I don't usually look at blogs. Ever the computer bungling and some programming blogs.
Last book read?
- Malba Tahan's The Man Who Calculated.
Your second favorite movie
- I'm not much about movies, I'm more about series, and my second favorite series is The Big Bang Theory.