New coronavirus protocol
As a result of the state of alarm decreed by the government of Spain, we inform you that IndianWebs will continue to provide digital services to its clients with the highest quality, having adopted all the necessary measures so that they can continue operating normally and safely and to contribute to preserving the health of our employees and clients at all times.
Therefore, and in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities, we establish the following protocol:
- They can contact by remote channels (App, web, Telephone, WhatsApp, Zoom, Chat). We remind you of the importance of not sharing your personal passwords and respecting basic cybersecurity rules at all times.
- GranVia Office Gran Via Corts Catalanes, 672 - 08010 Barcelona 93 318 54 36 firstname.lastname@example.org -
- Lesseps Office C / Santa Perpetua, 4 - 08012 Barcelona 93 238 83 01 email@example.com
- Hospitalet Office Avda. Álvarez de Castro, 30 - 08901 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat 93 338 93 34 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mataró Office C / Balançó i Boter 22, Penthouse (2nd floor) - 08302 Mataró +638 777 110 email@example.com
- Retirement Office C / Doctor Esquerdo, 170 - 28007 Madrid +649 023 323 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenerife office Avenida las Palmeras, 12 - 38360 El Sauzal 822 19 00 53 email@example.com
We regret the inconvenience caused and appeal to your responsibility to make proper use of our facilities, taking into account the public health emergency situation that we face.